Thursday, January 29, 2009

UGH! THE AROMA!

I know I have no exciting pictures with this one, but if I could send you a smell, that would really do the trick. Anyway, something died under our house, right where our bathroom is. Every day the smell escalates. It's unbearable! I have vomit sitting in the back of my throat all day. I've been avoiding the bathroom until the last possible moment. If I do go in, I have to plug my nose or hold my breath. I don't like the idea of just breathing through my mouth either. How long is this going to last? I'm not about to climb under the house and stick my arm or hand in what ever it is.Ugh! There's my rant. Again, I wish everyone could just smell what I'm going through.

2 comments:

Pals said...

After having heard the entire story, I am still laughing. I will decline your offer to smell the aroma. Been there done that with enough dead things around our house over the years. I know exactly what you are describing. YUCK!

vdhfamtng said...

Make Ronnie do it. As the man of the house it is his job to sacrifice himself for the good of the family.