Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crazy Paige

So, every Sunday the kids get all gussied up for church. This also means that every Sunday we have to take pictures of how pretty and handsome everyone is. This just became something of a tradition and with a digital camera, it's no biggy. Particularly, Paige anticipates this moment for herself to shine in all her glory. If she could, she would just go all out crazy. I tell her that first she has to give me one good picture. Now, I'll leave these words to rest and show you what I mean. Beware, some of these are quite grotesque.
(Okay, so I had to show one normal one to show that she's a pretty little girl.)
One more thing, to capture the whole picure you really need to zoom in on these.
It's a laugh.







3 comments:

Sharon said...

That is pretty funny! She is darling! I zoomed in on them all and was cracking up!

John Sperry said...

Those are crazy! At least you'll never have to worry whether she has a personality! By the way, how did she manage to get all that curl in her hair, it's really pretty!

Pals said...

These are all the reasons why we love our Paigey Wage.